All Peak Beings' Hawaii Yoga Teacher Trainings are Yoga Alliance Certified. The 200 Hour Hawaii Yoga Teacher Training™ will take place at the beautiful Kalani Oceanside Retreat on the Big Island of Hawaii. This private and secluded resort is located near the town of Pahoa and is just a short walk to the nearby black sand beach. You will have the amazing opportunity to take your training here, experience the Hawaiian culture, and practice yoga in a natural environment, surrounded by nature. This training is an all inclusive training which includes the training, lodging, and 3 amazing vegetarian meals daily.
All 200 Hour Hawaii Yoga Teacher Trainings™ are guided by Troy McPeak, E-RYT. For more about Troy please see the About Us page. Our 200 Hour Hawaii Yoga Teacher Training™ Curriculum exceeds the 200 Hour Standards set by Yoga Alliance. Please visit our FAQ page or email
if you have any additional questions.
Kalani Oceanside Retreat on the Big Island of Hawaii near the Town of Pahoa.
Training Dates are Sunday, October 26th through Wednesday, November 19th, 2014.
- Arrival Date to Kalani is Sunday, October 26, 2014. There will be a welcome meeting at 4:30 pm. Try to arrive to Kalani no later than 4:00 pm. Please see our FAQ page for transportation options for arriving at Kalani.
- Departure Date from Kalani is Wednesday, November 19, 2014. Graduation will be on the evening of Tuesday, November 18th and departure will be on the morning of Wednesday, July 19th. Please see our FAQ page for transportation options for leaving from Kalani.
- A creative, fun, and supportive environment to develop Self Awareness and Discovery
- Exploring yoga from Eastern and Western Views and keeping a 'Real' perspective
- Teacher Training Manual (250+ Pages)
- Design, Teach and Assist a 1.5 Hour Yoga Class
- Free time to explore the beautiful location you are visiting
- Post-Training support via email/phone and assistance with contacts for teaching positions
- Marketing yourself as a teacher (goal of paying off your training within one year)
- Detailed examination of anatomy, alignment and safety in postures
- Strengthen communication skills for developing the teacher-student relationship as well as personal relationships
- Exploration of various forms of Meditation
- Free Peak Beings Signature "Balance" T-Shirt
- A stronger body, a stronger mind, a stronger you!
Sample Daily Schedule
The sample daily schedule below is to give you an idea of the program hours Monday through Friday. Classes are 7 days a week, but you will have additional free time on Saturday and Sunday for the beach, relaxation, activities and tours.
- 6:00 to 8:00 am - Morning Yoga Practice
- 8:00 to 9:30 am - Breakfast and Break
- 9:30 am to 12:30 pm - Morning/Afternoon Session
- 1:30 to 4:30 pm - Free Time (beach, hike, siesta)
- 4:30 to 7:00 pm - Evening Session
Training Rates and Accommodations
Prices include the training and all materials, lodging and three amazing 5-star vegetarian meals each day in the beautiful open-air restaurant. Tea, filtered water, and snacks are also available throughout the day. A listing of the types of accommodations and rates are listed below. You can also check out the descriptions and photos of the accommodations on Kalani's Accommodations Page (Prices include all Hawaiian taxes).
Lodge Rooms: The lodge rooms are housed in three two-level lodges or Hales (pronounced Ha'-lay, Hawaiian for "house") and have several rooms on each floor with access to common areas on both levels. The lodges are on the central lawn close to the Dining Lanai. Triple, Double, and Single Occupancy rooms are available. Rooms are approximately 200 square feet with twin, queen, or king beds, shared or private bath, fan, and a garden vista. The 'Private bath' rooms have bathrooms right in the room and the 'Shared Bath' rooms have the bathroom down the hallway. Bring friends or roommates will be assigned.
- $4,195 per person - Triple Occupancy (Shared Bath) - FULL
- $4,595 per person - Triple Occupancy (Private Bath) - 2 Spaces Left (Female Only)
- $4,495 per person - Double Occupancy (Shared Bath) - 2 Spaces Left
- $4,995 per person - Double Occupancy (Private Bath) - 1 Space Left (Female Only)
- $5,195 per person - Single Occupancy (Shared Bath)
- $5,995 per person - Single Occupancy (Private Bath) - FULL
Kama'aina (Local): The Kama'aina (Local) Rate is for people who live on the island and do not require accommodations. The local rate includes the training tuition/materials and Kalani's monthly fee for use of the facilities. Meals can also be added for an additional cost of $11 for breakfast, $12 for lunch and $19 Dinner, paid directly to Kalani during your stay.
- $2,100 per person
Kalani Oceanside Retreat's facilities include a 25 meter Half-Olympic size pool and heated watsu pool, jacuzzi and sauna where you can relax and rejuvenate your body. There are also recreational facilities, including a weight room, a variety of massage treatments (including bodywork in water) and many other educational adventures. Please visit the FAQ page for additional activities available at Kalani.
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available for this Teacher Training for students who require financial assistance. Please email
to receive more information about available scholarships.
Accommodation types are limited so please confirm your accommodation type with your deposit as early as possible. Payment plans are available. $500 Deposit reserves your space in the training. 50% Payment is due 60 days before the start of the training and Full Payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the training. $500 deposits are non-refundable, but may be be transferred to another upcoming training.
with any questions.